Achieve Success at School
Ways to maximise your school performance and achieve success throughout the year
- WACE Revision Programs - Conducted in the January, April, July and October school holidays at convenient venues north and south of the river.
- Weekend Classes - Small group classes for Years 7 to 12 that are conducted throughout the year to provide ongoing help as you need it.
- Master Classes - Teaching classes by the experts that aim to extend students to their full potential.
- Tuition in your own home - Individual tuition in your own home or boarding school.
- Study Guides - Containing revision questions and material to help you succeed in exams.
- Creelman Exam Questions - The previous WACE exam questions arranged in topics with model answers.
- Year 7 to 10 courses - A Transition Program is run in January and a Skills Development Program in April.
Our Services Include
- ATAR Revision Programs
- Yr 7 - 10 Holiday Programs
- Weekend Tuition Classes
- Master Classes
- Other Services
- Individual Tuition
- T erm One Classes
- April ATAR Holiday Revision Program
- April Yr 7 - 10 Skills Development Program
- T erm T wo Classes
- Semester T wo Classes
- Parent Resources
- Student Resources
- Teacher Resources
Our Students' Results and Testimonials