ATAR holiday REVISION COURSES
Increase your confidence and boost your learning in our ATAR Revision Programs for Year 11 and 12 students.
Enrol in Our April ATAR Program Today
About our Holiday Revision Programs:
- Each subject course is six hours, 3 hours each day over two days
- Revise key course content and prepare for your exams
- Boost your understanding of your course
- Increase your confidence and motivation
- Receive a workbook and notes to take home to aid your study for your exams
- receive individual attention and personalised help from specialist teachers
- work with our experienced ATAR subject specialist teachers, exam markers and ATAR textbook and study guide writers.
- Classes available in Week 1 and Week 2 of the school holidays. The April timetable is available online now. To receive information about future courses please email us.
ACADEMIC TASK FORCE can help you
Read what other students have said about our courses
Find out more about the great results achieved by past students
January ATAR Head Start Program
2017 dates; January 17th - January 28th - Enquire Today
April ATAR Revision Program
July ATAR Revision Program
2017 dates: July 3rd - July 14th - Enquire Today
ATAR Exam Boost Seminars
2017 dates: September 2nd - October 29th - Enquire Today
October ATAR Revision Program
2017 dates: September 25th - October 6th - Enquire Today
Open to all students, specialist ATAR teachers will work with students to provide confidence, structured revision, and insight into the ATAR exams.
4 Ways to Enrol in our ATAR Holiday Revision Courses
Phone us on (08) 9314 9500